Right this moment’s present is about drone guidelines and laws, and how you can accurately interpret them.
Our caller for at the moment, Donald if in a repair. He needs to be a accountable, law-abiding drone pilot. However like many, he’s confused by the airspace regulation language that’s open to a number of interpretations.
You’ll learn to carry out an clever threat/reward evaluation as a way to decide when (and when not) to push the envelope. You’ll learn to have significant and simpler conversations with legislation enforcement officers in at the moment’s present.
In case you are additionally discovering your self flummoxed by the airspace legal guidelines, going by our Drone Advocacy Equipment will certainly aid you out.
Don’t miss this one!
Get Your Greatest and Most Widespread Drone Certificates Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Half 107 PDF
Make sure that to get your self the all-new Drone U touchdown pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
When you benefit from the present, the #1 factor you are able to do to assist us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to try this for us actual fast? When you’re there, depart us a 5-star overview, if you happen to’re inclined to take action. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Turn into a Drone U Member. Entry to over 30 programs, nice assets, and our unbelievable neighborhood.
Website – https://thedroneu.com/
Fb – https://www.fb.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:09] Right this moment’s query is in regards to the drone guidelines and laws, and the way they’re prone to a number of interpretations
- [04:58] How are native authorities implementing drone legal guidelines?
- [06:30] Must you push the envelope with regards to drone laws? Discover ways to conduct a threat/reward evaluation
- [08:12] How can Drone U aid you talk extra successfully with legislation enforcement authorities? Take a look at our Drone Pilot Advocacy Equipment at the moment!
- [11:22] Flying responsibly and doing all your bit for safer skies