The Dealmaster has completed streaming Dune, so it is time for an additional spherical of the most effective tech offers from across the net. At this time’s rundown is headlined by the bottom worth we have tracked for Sony’s WH-1000XM4 headphones, which have fallen to $248 at varied retailers this week. That matches the deal we highlighted throughout Amazon’s Prime Day occasion and marks a roughly $80 drop from the noise-canceling pair’s regular on-line going fee over the previous few months.
We have really useful the XM4s on a number of events previously, and so they stay a superb mix of excessive consolation, helpful options, and top-tier noise-canceling power. Battery life is first rate, if not wonderful. And whereas there are positively better-sounding pairs, Sony’s out-of-the-box sound serves up some highly effective bass for individuals who choose that kind of expertise (it is doable to customise the sound into one thing extra impartial by means of Sony’s useful smartphone app). USB-C charging, an efficient “ambient sound” mode, and a “converse to speak” characteristic that routinely pauses your music when it is advisable converse all add to the package deal. Bose’s new QuietComfort 45 could also be lighter on the top, and Apple’s $550 AirPods Max could have them each beat by way of pure sound high quality and noise-canceling energy, however at this worth particularly, the XM4 current a powerful worth.
Our roundup additionally has some interesting costs on a number of new 4K TVs from Sony, TCL, Vizio, and Samsung; the lowest worth we have seen for the 512GB model of a really useful Samsung microSD card; a lot of offers on SSDs, each inner and moveable; a $20 worth drop on Logitech’s wonderful MX Grasp 3 wi-fi mouse; an enormous gaming chair sale that features fashions we have examined and really useful from AndaSeat, and rather more. Take a look at our full curated checklist beneath.
Ars Technica could earn compensation for gross sales from hyperlinks on this put up by means of affiliate applications.
Laptop computer and desktop PC offers
- Acer Swift 3 laptop computer—AMD Ryzen 7 5700U, 14-inch 1080p, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD for $629.99 at Amazon (usually $750).
- WD Black SN850 (1TB) M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 inner SSD for $164.99 at Amazon, Finest Purchase, and B&H (delayed transport—usually $195).
- Samsung 980 SSD (1TB) M.2 NVMe inner SSD for $109.99 at Samsung and Amazon (usually $125).
- Essential P5 (500GB) M.2 NVMe inner SSD for $54.99 at Amazon (usually $75).
- Essential MX500 (2TB) 2.5-inch SATA inner SSD for $169.99 at Amazon and Finest Purchase (usually $190).
TV and residential leisure offers
- 55-inch TCL 6-Sequence 55R635 (2020 mannequin) 4K LED Roku TV for $699 at Amazon, Walmart, and Finest Purchase (usually $875).
- 55-inch Hisense U7G (2021 mannequin) 4K QLED TV for $699.99 at Amazon, Walmart, and Finest Purchase (usually $800).
- 55-inch Samsung QN90A (2021 mannequin) 4K QLED TV for $1,299.99 at Samsung and Amazon (usually $1,600).
- 55-inch Sony X90J (2021 mannequin) 4K LED TV for $998 at Amazon and Finest Purchase (usually $1,200).
- 65-inch Sony A80J (2021 mannequin) 4K OLED TV for $1,798 at Amazon (usually $2,200).
- 65-inch Hisense U8G (2021 mannequin) 4K LED TV for $999.99 at Amazon and Finest Purchase (usually $1,200).
- 70-inch Vizio M-Sequence Quantum M70Q7-J03 (2021 mannequin) 4K LED TV for $799.99 at Amazon and Finest Purchase (usually $1,100).
- Roku Extremely 4K media streamer for $69 at Amazon, Goal, and Kohl’s (usually $85).
- Roku Streambar 2.0-channel soundbar + 4K media streamer for $99 at Amazon and Goal (usually $115).